Monday, December 26, 2022

Bloggy, Bloggy nights

When I first began this blogging journey, I had to come up with a title for the page. I first thought about the humorous approach. Let me start off by saying I am an old guy. So the first titles I came up with were "Drooling Banjos", "Prunes and Raisins" (that one gave me gramps, er, cramps just looking at it), "Senior Salsa", etc. Finally, I came to my senses and settled on something more practical, Drew North Literature. on my home page you will find the first three literary shorts available for purchase. I had a lot of fun writing them. Many a late night spent after the day job getting them just right. They say we write best from our experiences. I find that to be true so, at this late night in my life, I decided to put together a series of literary shorts for your enjoyment. They are designed to be read in one sitting so fix yourself a cup of coffee or tea, grab one of my shorts, and escape for a small moment into a world of beauty, laughter, and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Literary Short

    I have finally completed the third short I have been working on. You can view a sample on my main page . I have also given the ability t...